Come here and just listen...




Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Cheerio...


Friday, 22 July 2016

Summer updates....



Well hello there folks! I haven't blogged for quite a long, because a lot of things have happened in these past months. I've lost my job due to reorganisation of the company. So now I'm taking care of my little one as well. Fortunately my wife is still working.



My grandfather died in March at the age of 95. I'm glad to know he is now in heaven, a far more better place than this world. He was a great and kind man, always took care of his family in the right way. My grandmother was married before with someone else. They lived 4 years together, when he became ill and died. My grandmother remarried for years later with a christian guy...my grandfather who is now in heaven.

Besides all this I'm doing quite alright. The months I've been out of working, kept me on my knees with prayer. It's not always easy, but the Lord will always help us out when the time is right. Wishing you all a pleasant weekend!

Ian


3 comments:

  1. Please accept my condolences Ian for your grandfather. 95 years is a nice age. My grandmother got 96 last monday :-)

    I hope you will find a job soon. The Lord always provides...

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ian for responding so late, but I guess I'm not the only one. I hope you will find the job you need very soon.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I totally missed your message and I'm guessing many others as well :)
    Anyway Ian, I wish you the best of luck in the world with finding the job you want; your life is in God's hands bro.

    Please accep my condolences with the death of your grandfather.

    Have a blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete